Emotional Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena 2v2: tips & tactics

2 posters

Go down

Arena 2v2: tips & tactics Empty Arena 2v2: tips & tactics

Post  Doomler Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 am

Making this topic for guildies to share tactics and tips regarding arena 2v2 teams. That meaning you can both descibe how your own team play and how to beat other difficult teams. Or simply ask for help if you encounter that unmovable object.

And please do keep it clean from nonsence.

Doomler

Back to top Go down

Arena 2v2: tips & tactics Empty rogue/mage

Post  Dorondo Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Some tips/tactics for Rogue/mage against Pala/DK - one of the hardest setup to beat.

You can do two things, either go for the Dk or the pala. both tactics are more or less the same.

- If you go for the DK you will CC the pala, you must watch out for blessing of sacrifice though, spellsteal it if needed.
- After sapping/sheeping him you will start to nuke the Dk, Resheep the pala before he gets out of it. Counterspell if casts holy light or flash or light.
- The Dk will start to get low at this point (if you get a good nuke on him at least) and the pala will bubble for sure.
- Let your rogue get away while you CC the DK. (iceblock if needed)
- after bubble is gone go on the DK again and CC paladin. (although its possible to go for the paladin as well)

Of course you can also go for the paladin in the start and CC the DK - get away when pala uses bubble and start over again.
But I can tell out of experience it is way harder to CC the DK than the pala.
So I prefer to nuke the DK and CC the paladin.

I recommend to download Gladius if you havent got it already, against all setups ofc, so you can see when they have used their trinket so you can blind the target after it. REALLY useful!!

If anyone has more question about mage/rogue you can always ask me. I've Played this setup for like 2/3 years so Im pretty used to it Wink

Dorondo

Back to top Go down