Emotional Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experienced PvP Hunter wants to join your guild

Go down

Experienced PvP Hunter wants to join your guild Empty Experienced PvP Hunter wants to join your guild

Post  Tiwy Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 am

Name:
Charactername:
Class:
Race:

Professions
Profession 1:
Profession 2:
First Aid:

Spec:
How are you specced?:

Gear (Link to profile/armory)
Damage gear:

Ratings
2v2:
3v3:
5v5:

Previous guilds
Guildname:
Why did you leave or got kicked?:

About <Emotional Assault>
What do you know about us?: Been playing since the BETA and always on FW.
From what I know u came up pretty early in the game and has always been known for being the best PvP guild in average.
Is there anyone you know in <Emotional Assault> who can recommend you?: No sorry
Why do you want to join us?: Because PvP is the only reason that Im playing this game and Im good at killing those sob hordes =).

Other
When did you start playing WoW?: Since BETA
Do you have a irl?: Yes, studying economics at an University in Sweden. Do also have a lovely GF which beside the studies, work out and hanging out with friends keeps me away sometimes from this game Wink
What type of PvP-er are you?( for example: a whiner): I'm the one that helps out my fellow warriors on the battle field and the one that makes sure that we get the job done!

Anything you want to add?: Nothing really, just hoping that u find it interesting to inv me to your guild. I'm mature, 21 years of age and do have a good sense of humor =)

Take Care

Tiwy

Tiwy

Back to top Go down