Emotional Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar? (extera lenght so that I won't get the "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" msg again, it's so enoying, don't you agree?

Go down

Avatar? (extera lenght so that I won't get the "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" msg again, it's so enoying, don't you agree? Empty Avatar? (extera lenght so that I won''t get the "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" msg again, it''s so enoying, don''t you agree?

Post  Saissa Thu May 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Is this avatar to your liking? Anyone noticed how much time I spent painting it? Also I'd like to point out that we still need more pics in the "how do you look" thread! Also, anyone herd about this game called World Of Warcraft? I heard it's very popular and is based on the Warcraft Universe, anyone? Feel like creating a guild there, trying it out and maybe write a book about our experience there? Idea
Saissa
Saissa

http://emotional-assault.sajt.org/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum