Emotional Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostyfiend, warlock application

Go down

Frostyfiend, warlock application Empty Frostyfiend, warlock application

Post  Frostyfiend Thu May 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Mads

Charactername: Frostyfiend
Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome

Professions
Profession 1: Mining
Profession 2: Engineering
First Aid: 450

Spec: Destro
How are you specced?: 0/20/51

Gear
Damage gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Frostyfiend

Ratings
2v2: 0 (1552, played with a rogue and afew matches with a feral druid m8 of mine, just for the points of it, we dropped from 1650. I'm not in the team atm, but only cause my feral m8 haven't been online to inv me back Razz)
3v3: 560 (just for lols with some irl friends)
5v5: None (never had a serious one)

Previous guilds
Guildname: Omg a whole bunch, lates was a PvE guild (raiding republic)
Why did you leave or got kicked?: Wasn't kicked, but is thinking about leaving to join a PvP guild for the purpose of arena.

About <Emotional Assault>
What do you know about us?: Really good PvP guild
Is there anyone you know in <Emotional Assault> who can recommend you?: No unfortunately not.
Why do you want to join us?: Because I want decent arena teams and I'm having alot of trouble finding somebody to play with.

Other
When did you start playing WoW?: About half a year after release.
Do you have a irl?: Lol no xD Except for school and a bunch of friends, who luckily also focus alot on wow...
What type of PvP-er are you?: The "rogue" kind, I like taking charge and leeding, but when people don't listen I go my own way. Have been playing pvp since pre-tbc and played alot of arena during tbc, though only casually. I love world-pvp, it's what wow is all about imo. If somebody ganks me (often rogues, most other's I usually take out xD) I will be sure to get my revenge. In arenas I'm always ready to improve. Still trying to find my feet in the Wotlk arena environment Razz

Frostyfiend

Back to top Go down