Emotional Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learndirect - ShadowPriest application

2 posters

Go down

Learndirect - ShadowPriest application Empty Learndirect - ShadowPriest application

Post  Learndirect Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 am

Name: Danny

Charactername: Learndirect
Class: Priest
Race: Night Elf

Professions
Profession 1: Engineering
Profession 2: Mining
First Aid: N/A

Spec:
How are you specced?: Shadow

Gear (Link to profile/armory)
Damage gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Learndirect

Ratings
2v2: 1313 (But we've not played much since the new season, but currently at 45-25 Win/Loss)
3v3: N/A
5v5: N/A

Previous guilds
Guildname: Broken Fang
Why did you leave or got kicked?: I left as I had stopped playing. Plus PvE doesn't really interest me anymore.

About <Emotional Assault>
What do you know about us?: I know that you're a PVP guild... some highly rated players. Plus I love Scumbag.
Is there anyone you know in <Emotional Assault> who can recommend you?: Not really.
Why do you want to join us?: I want a PVP guild, hopefully playing with like minded people in 3v3, 5v5 and battlegrounds. I can play my class and want to play with others who can play theirs.

Other
When did you start playing WoW?: At release
Do you have a irl?: Don't understand the question ? You can look me up on Facebook, 'Danny Beattie' is the name.
What type of PvP-er are you?( for example: a whiner): Just want to get on with it and learn from losses.

Anything you want to add?:

I've played since release, I used to be an officer in 'Logic' before TBC. I played most of TBC on my horde rogue then picked up the pieces with my priest for Wotlk. I've been playing 2v2 for a long time but there comes a time when 2v2 isn't enough, I want to start playing 3v3/5v5, rather as shadow but Disc is EASY mode.

The highest rating we've had is 1870 3 seasons ago (I'm not going to bullshit like everyone else saying that we had 2.6k rating).

Learndirect

Back to top Go down

Learndirect - ShadowPriest application Empty Re: Learndirect - ShadowPriest application

Post  Scumbag Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:26 pm

You seem like a decent fella, whisper me for a trial
Scumbag
Scumbag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Learndirect - ShadowPriest application Empty Re: Learndirect - ShadowPriest application

Post  Learndirect Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:45 am

Ok, I'll be on later. I love you even more now Embarassed

<3

Did you think of me last night?

Learndirect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down